Tuesday 21 July 2015

Why my son deserved a better family

Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what... And all he has got is a family filled with people who are greedy and fake relationships... His father married me against his parents' swish. His elder uncle divorced his wife, because she refused to be a slave to his parents. His younger uncle eloped with a girl and secretly married her. His grandparents are even greater... One asked if he was really their grandson and wanted the proof and the other sent him copper and brass bangles as first gift! He has got such a family that when my son grows up, he'll regret for being born into such a family and for having such relatives... I'm waiting to hear the expected explanations his father will give him and try to convince him like how he's been doing since I married him! For sure, my son deserved a better family and don't know why God cheated him in this way...


No comments:

Post a Comment