Thursday 6 January 2022

Man makes full use of lockdown, completes 145 courses from Yale, Princeton and Columbia varsities

Shafi Vikraman loves to learn and he has taken it to a whole new level. As per The New Indian Express, he has earned over 130 online certifications, all from overseas universities including Ivy League Universities.  

When the pandemic forced everyone into lockdown, this man from Kerala enrolled for virtual courses offered by platforms like Coursera and WHO's learning arm. He did a total of 145 courses.


“I preferred to do courses in marketing but ended up with a lot of medical courses. A university like Yale is a dream for us. Now I have certifications from those universities. I can’t tell you how thrilled I am to have studied all these subjects,” he said.


EPS


“It threw open a huge world for me,” he added.


Shafi is in his mid-fifties and did courses offered by universities like Princeton, Yale, Columbia and Wharton. He was attending 20 courses simultaneously, each ranging from two days to two months. Shafi took up diverse subjects like medical, finance, robotics, artificial intelligence, forensics, blockchain, cryptocurrency, food and beverage management and psychology.


“The change in time zone was the only issue and I couldn’t get proper sleep. There were months when I slept for barely two hours,” he went on to say.


“You can now learn from the best of universities the world over. Everyone should make use of the opportunity. I used to love the medical field when I was younger. Now I am able to learn a variety of subjects from prestigious universities. Having all these certificates with me, I feel as if I have reached somewhere,” he continued. 


He has received certificates from 16 countries and as of now he is doing 22 courses.


(Source: India Times)

1 comment:

  1. One of the best hackers out there now Brillianthackers800@gmail.com, They can help with low credit scores, spy on your spouses to know if they are cheating, clear bad criminal record (databased)...... Just name it any kind of hack you want to think of they can break the code and get the job done, they are reliable, thrust worthy and they deliver right on time, the kind of job they carried for me private and the best part of it all your secret is save with them, you can chat with them via whatsapp +14106350697 and the rest will be history trust me.

    ReplyDelete