Monday 2 January 2017

I love you Appa

"Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that's why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game, and you taught me how to play it right," said Wade Boggs.

True, anyone can be a father, but not all can become a dad. Dad is so special to us. He is the real man. No one can replace him, no matter how good others are. He is the daughter's first love, son's first hero!

Being a father is kind of crazy when we think about it. I mean, they are basically responsible for a human life... at least for 18 years (but really, even more). That's mostly insane. Dads really do deserve to know how special they are. A lot of thought goes into being a dad, but at the root of it all, it's amazingly primal and beautiful.

There have been several songs in several languages celebrating the fatherhood. And if there's one song which touched the millions of hearts in 2016, it is "I Love You Appa" from Kannada film 'Chowka' that released on December 23, 2016. What a wonderful song and what a wonderful way to wind up the year and welcome a new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment